What’s needed to find a Lost friend?
- Full name
- Previous addresses you can recall
- Approximate or precise date of birth
- Town or street
- Universities attended
- Approximate times, dates workplaces
- Places you frequented together
- Mutual friends, siblings, parents, uncles, aunts, and school trips
Don’t be deterred even if you only have minimal information about your lost friend we are used to that!
Do not exclude anything at all. No matter how trivial or insignificant it might seem.
Tracers Of People
Occasionally there are cases which in our opinion are virtually not do-able. Or are non-viable. (100s of hours) to deliver. That being the case we will advise accordingly. Working without a surname is borderline!
Free of charge we will research the viability of your case. Once concluded we then report back. You can then either allow us to formally work on the project or not.